1. The Website carries out functions consisting in the gathering of information about the users and their behaviour in the following manner:
a) through information entered voluntarily in forms,
b) through cookie files (“cookies”) stored in the end devices,
c) by saving technical logs at the web server level.
2. With regard to the data constituting personal data in light of personal data protection regulations, the data controller is the Website Operator.
Information in forms
1. The Website gathers information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also store information concerning the connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. Data in forms are not shared with third parties unless the user consents to it.
4. Data provided in forms may constitute a personal data filing system: in that case, the relevant system is entered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
5. If data in a form make it possible to identify a natural person, that person has the right to view and modify their data as well as request that the processing of the data be stopped at any time. This, however, may lead to some of the website’s functions becoming unavailable.
6. Data entered in forms are processed for the purpose resulting from the specific form’s function, for instance in order to process a service request or a business contact.
7. Data entered in forms may be handed over to the relevant parties responsible for the technical provision of some of the services: this concerns in particular handing over information concerning the owner of a registered domain to entities being Internet domain operators (including mainly NASK, i.e. the Scientific and Academic Computer Network), payment processors or other entities with which the Website Operator works in that field.
Informations about cookies
2. Cookie files constitute computer data, including in particular text files, stored in the Website User’s end device and intended for using the individual pages of the Website. Files of this kind usually contain the name of the webpage they come from, the time of storage on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator or entities collaborating with the latter.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics making it possible to understand how the Website Users use the webpages, which in turn makes it possible to improve their structure and content,
b) storing the Website User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website,
c) storing the contents of the user’s shopping cart in the online store,
d) defining the user profile in order to display personalized content in advertising networks, including the Google network in particular.
5. Two kinds of cookies are essentially used in the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the webpage or closes the software (browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time defined in the cookie parameters or until they are removed by the User.
6. Software used for browsing webpages (browser) usually enables storage of cookies in the User’s end device by default. The Website Users may modify their settings with regard to this. Browsers make it possible to remove cookies. Cookies can also be blocked automatically. Detailed information concerning that can be found in the help section or in the browser documentation.
8. Cookies stored on the Website User’s end device may also be used by the advertisers and partners collaborating with the Website operator, as well as by payment processors.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, including in particular the Google network, to display advertising adapted to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on the relevant page.
1. Data concerning certain user behaviours are subject to logging in the server layer. Such data are used exclusively for the purpose of server administration and to assure the most efficient management of the hosting services provided.
2. The resources browsed are identified by the URL. The following may also be stored:
a) time of the request,
b) time when the reply was sent,
c) name of the client’s station, identification via HTTP,
d) information on errors during HTTP transaction,
e) URL of the site previously visited by the user (referer link), if the Website was accessed by clicking on a link,
f) information on the user’s browser,
g) information on the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with any specific persons browsing the webpages.
4. The above data are used exclusively for the purpose of server administration.
Data sharing and outsourcing of data processing
1. Data are shared with third parties exclusively within the limits of applicable law.
2. Data making it possible to identify a natural person are shared exclusively with that person’s consent.
3. The operator may be under the obligation to provide information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the relevant request.
Management of cookies by the user
1. Users who do not want to obtain cookies may change the settings of their browser. We make it clear that disabling cookies that are required for the processes of authentication, security, and storing user preferences, may make it difficult, or in extreme cases even impossible, to use the webpages.
2. As a standard, software used to browse webpages allows cookies to be stored on the end device by default. The browser settings may be modified in such a way as to block automatic acceptance of cookies, or in such a way that notification is sent to the user each time when they are sent to the user’s device. Detailed information concerning the options and methods of managing cookies is available in the browser settings. More information concerning cookie management can be obtained from browser providers’ websites.
3. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions. If your browser/system is not on the list, use the manufacturer’s documentation or support: